Thursday, July 18, 2013

VistaPrint

For those of you new to my website, you may not know that I am ADDICTED to VistaPrint.  If you haven't head of VistaPrint yet, than you are missing out.  It is a printing company that allows you to create all sorts of fun stuff: posters, t-shirts, stamps, postcards, and more!

Up until this year, they offered a bunch of free stuff.  In fact you could get most anything free.  Unfortunately, now the only "free" things you can get are basic business cards. :( Boo. I talked to VistaPrint and they said they have no plans to reintroduce the free items at this time.  You can get up to 50% off with links or you can buy deals through Groupon and LivingSocial.  I would recommend the Groupon deal.  I will be posting some of my creations and you can find more on my website as well: Miss Hunt's Classroom

To welcome everyone to my new blog, here is a free poster!  I created it for VistaPrint, but you could print it yourself instead.  There are black and white versions.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment